Thursday, October 3, 2013


My Experience So Far at HPIAM

My experience at HPIAM has been really good. I have never been this comfortable, secure, and as organized in school that this one. This year my goal is to get straight A’s and keep it up for 4 years. I want to go to a university, not a college. My inspiration comes from my brother. These past weeks have been amazing. I’ve been on track on everything such as use the skills I’ve learned in school and apply them to my everyday life, be well organized, and study for a quiz or test when I see one coming up on the HPIAM school website. It’s easy and accessible to use. It gives you email alerts when you have missing work, what homework is due the next day, or the coming weeks. For Geography with Mr. Martinez, I have a test tomorrow and I saw we had to do a lot of notes for his class on Wednesday, which was yesterday. Afterwards, he said we’d use the notes for our test Friday. Since that very day, I’ve been preparing myself to get an A on the test. I’m not proud of how I got a C on my last quiz and I hope to bump my B to an A with that test. The teachers in this school care for each and every student they have or may not have. Our education is of most importance and I value their work each and every day by behaving good, doing my work on time, turning in my homework early, helping my fellow classmates when they need assistance, and etc. The list is never ending. As I walk down the hallways, I’ve noticed many teachers from Huntington Park High School. This whole school has had a great impact on our community, by bringing not only students but parents involved as well by them using the parent school loop to check out their student's progress both in classwork and homework wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment