Thursday, February 20, 2014

Student success Statement

Student Success Statement

“The answers to these questions will determine you success or failure:
1.    Can people trust me to do what’s right?
2.    Am I committed to doing my very best?
3.    Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?
If the answers to these questions are YES, then there is no way you can fail.”

Lou Holtz

I think that people can trust me to do what’s right because that’s what everyone wants people to do. For example my teachers expect me to do right things they can trust me to do only the right things and be honest. I am committed to doing my best because I don’t want people to know me as a lazy person who doesn’t care about things when in reality I do. I do my best in everything I can so I can achieve my goals. Everyone wants to be treated the same so I show everyone respect even if I don’t like them because I want the same treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment